Tuesday 30 October 2012

ENFJ's As Dreamer

Last night when I was at my bed, I couldn't sleep but thinking about the possibility of operating these two blogs side-by-side. Of course I have also an aggressive plan on beginning my own media company in a year time.

You've probably have read from my twitter or elsewhere a quote I often repeats, "Know Your Gifts, Live Your Dream, Change the World". I was precisely thinking about it when I was calculating for my second blog. I've decided to give a try and commit on what I absolutely love, but never had the guts to. I remember someone said, all the things that you now see: inventions, technology, social institution, literally anything, are built by dreamers. But there are also two kinds of dreamers, one that leaves that dream and one that lives it.



I remember watching the movie "Fame", and the scene on success just was planted in my mind, beginning to make sense. Now my goal is set (I still haven't told you my ultimate plan about how I want to change the world. Come back next time and I will tell you =]) I'll fly out of my door tomorrow!


No comments:

Post a Comment