Friday 26 October 2012

The ENFJ Project

What is the ENFJ Project?

The ENFJ Project is my attempt to share with you my daily journey as an ENFJ, for it can be really difficult to know an ENFJ well just by observing. We are people like chameleons, always changing according to you. So, HERE, is what to expect from me every day. I will write about anything you are interested to learn more about ENFJ; and for the days with no specific agenda, I will continue to write about my first-handed ENFJ portrait.

Read on my profile in 256 words and comment below!

My Profile in 256 words

As a young child growing up, I was always surrounded by people, and people are the most intriguing, much more than toys. I seemed to have mastered the art of rhetoric at an early age. As one time I was strolling with my mom, I held her hand and commented on the flowers, "Mom, I wish I could be this beautiful flower!"; Mom asked why and I replied, "Because if I were this flower, you would picked me home!" She was heartfelt sweetened. It's words like this that got me far. For some reasons, people liked me, teachers trusted me, and every moving things gravitated towards me. This, had made me feel special. But ultimately, I felt responsible for their happiness.

Whenever I saw a need in someone, I would rush to help without second thoughts. To me, it would be the biggest thing on earth that's happening. As an ENFJ, we can't afford to see someone being sad or discouraged, even the slightest discontent. I have over a thousand hours volunteer hours, and more if I count the unofficial ones, before I graduated from High school. I took on projects of big and smalls, from fixing my friends' bike tires, to organizing my school's library. I founded the school's official student council at a private school, did the yearbook (almost all by myself), organized the prom, participated at the school play, and gave the graduation speech. Seemingly glamorously impressive, but yielding to stress to my family when I overclocked my capacity and eradicated my lifestyle.

Follow Twitter @ENFJproject

I'm Rex. This is me =]




No comments:

Post a Comment